Returns and Refund Policy
The Returns and Refund Policy envisages the terms and conditions under which:
- You are permitted to return goods purchased by you, subject to a valid reason
- A refund may be obtained for goods purchased by you, subject to certain conditions
- You may cancel orders for goods purchased by you within a stipulated period of time
It is important to note that while Unique Kart takes the best efforts to ensure that returns, refunds and cancellations are available to the users of the website, Unique Kart has to place certain restrictions on the same in order to meet its business, legal and contractual obligations. Return, refunds or cancellations may also vary from brand to brand or seller to seller, in which case, each such good/service sold thereunder will have specific guidelines which will determine the terms and conditions related to return, refunds or cancellations (the “Guidelines”). In each such case, the Guidelines shall prevail over this Policy and it is important for you to acquaint yourself with the applicable Guidelines while making a purchase on the website.
When can a product be returned to the Seller?
- If you receive a faulty, expired or defective product
- If you receive a product that is different from what you ordered
- If the product does not fit well (size issues)
What products can NOT be returned to the Seller?
- Items that have been used, worn, washed or soiled
- Electronic items, once the seal has been broken, cannot be returned unless the equipment is faulty
- Consumable products like food and beverages, bath and beauty products
- Bulky items like furniture, statues, paintings, temples (mandir)
- Custom-made products
What are the conditions for returning products to the Seller?
- The products must be returned in the original condition they were received in, along with any bills, tags, labels, etc
- The products must be in their original form and unsoiled
- The brand packaging should be intact
- The replacement of a product will be subject to the availability of the product on the website at that time
- To raise a dispute, please send an email to at [email protected]. Your email must contain name of the product and the order ID along with a detailed description of the nature of your concern. This must be done within 3 days of receipt of the product. Disputes registered after 3 days of delivery shall be entertained at the sole discretion of the Seller of the product. If the Seller agrees to a refund, then you must send the product back within 7 days of the vendor agreeing to the refund.
What to do in case an order is not delivered?
- Customers will have 48 hours after the due date of delivery to reach out to us and let us know that the order was not delivered by sending us an email at [email protected]